Saturday, 6 July 2013

isnt it crazy

3.22
playing right into his hands and he knows it. i hate that i know he's doing this on purpose and it still affects me hahahahaha this is so messed up IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE MESSING ME UP AND YOU KNOW IT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, NIGGA HERE IS AS STRONG AS YOU KNOW I AM AND EVEN STRONGER WHEN I KNOW WHAT I WANT/NEED. I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I WANT AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW I AM WHEN I WANT SOMETHING AND I WANT YOU SO YOU JUST SIT TIGHT BC NIGGA HERE IS GONNA BOX YOUR ASS SOON. love ya (imagine my smug smile now bc you know this is gonna end up the way we both want it to :D ) hahahahaha this is me being strong for two people welcome to my life.


isnt it so crazy that i know exactly what and how he's thinking and his reasons for thinking/doing them but im still fearful of the end result. its like, i know but i dont hahahaha i mean i know, i swear i do, but i cant be sure. oh the uncertainty that scares everyone. but its so crazy how well someone can know/understand another person so well its like hes my second skin and our heads and hearts work as one or maybe i am just crazy. so much going on in my head haha my thoughts are like opasudhfkjshlad this is an example of whats going on in my head "lets go eat chick- oh my jay chou wait where was oh ya its damn hot today" haha yes this is how scattered my thoughts are. i cannot focus on one thing for too long if not bad thoughts come creeping back in lol its so difficult to just focus on the happy/good ones when youre really feeling like crap and uncertain. i hope everyone else has a good saturday tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment