Sunday, 29 September 2013

Motivation

Sept has been.....rough. Financially. LOL being broke is no joke + I did not buy anything this month. This feeling sucks, not being able to just go out and eat wtv the hell I want just bc IM BROKE LIKE WTF. I'm a princess man. Leroy and I have been keeping track of our expenditures like god save me we don't ever do that. Ok I know we don't have to eat good food all the time and of course we don't but omg this past month the only place we dined at that costs abit more wasssssss sushi tei. URG. And poulet?? Ok normally places like poulet wouldn't even be in our "costs more than usual" place but BC WE ARE SO DAMN BROKE IT IS WTF URGGGGG I will work damn hard next time so I don't ever have to experience this stupid feeling ever again urg night 

No comments:

Post a Comment