Wednesday, 2 October 2013
Kak Siti
Occasionally I think of my old maid and wonder how she's doing back home. Last time we communicated she had set up her own bakery but that was 2 years ago? I think something happened at her village or what cause i couldnt call her phone anymore and then i lost her contact and then I guess she lost ours too so now we are estranged HAHAHAHAHA She worked with my family for 7 years? Idk I can't rmb but I miss her from time to time. She's the best maid in the world. When my phone got confiscated she lent me her phone AND she paid for the prepaid card ok. She helped me wash my panty hahahahaha bc I was and still am a lazy mofo hahaha cb lol. She makes the best tempeh (?) ok Sigh I miss my kak Siti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment