Was nothing short of fantastic, just as I predicted hahaha got my baby back last exam of my poly life birthday ahhhh so good
the only bad thing that happened was ME CHOOSING THE BLACK IPHONE I MEAN URG WHY REGRET ok I mean black is super nice too but white oh god the white.........nvm now I wanna find a place that will do my phone up like Kim kardashians's
Omg just saw this while I was looking for the above picture
Omg wtf wtf wtf shizzles banana rose gold and white holy shit chioest iPhone ever *v* and I actually miss my bb when I become a business woman im gna get an iPhone and a bb hahaha internship starts tmr and I'm dreading it duh bc I will have lesser time to spend with Leroy and friends meh :/ the only positive thing about it is the fact that I will eat all 3 meals at regular timings and sleep early and be healthy lol the pay is so shit like wtf I honestly think I'm getting paid lesser than a toilet cleaner actually I'm pretty sure I am urg k Big Bang theory time hahaha god idky I never started earlier Leroy finally convinced me to watch it and it is funny af hahaha k bye 









No comments:
Post a Comment