But they don't know you like i do,
or at least the sides i thought i knew.
I can't bear this time
It drags on as i lose my mind
Reminded by things i find,
like notes and clothes you left behind.
Wake me up, wake me up when all is done.
I won't rise until this battle's won,
my dignity become undone.
But i won't go,
i can't do this on my own.
If this ain't love, then what is?
Im willing to take the risk.
I won't go
I can't do it all alone.
If this ain't love, then what is?
Im willing to take the risk.
So petrified, i'm so scared to step into this ride.
What is i lose my heart and fail declined?
I won't forgive me if i give up trying.
I heard his voice today,
i didn't know a single word he said.
Not one resemblance to the man i met,
just a vacant, broken boy instead.
But i won't go,
i can't do this on my own.
If this ain't love, then what is?
Im willing to take the risk.
I won't go
I can't do it all alone.
If this ain't love, then what is?
Im willing to take the risk.
(this verse isnt my situation)
will he still love me even when he's free?
or will he go back to the place
where he would choose the poison over me?
No comments:
Post a Comment