Thursday, 21 July 2011

-

When I'm nervous, I talk too much. Too much for my own good. it's gross, but I dont know what else to do with all that excess energy. And I giggle too ha ha.
About 2 weeks ago, I broke up with the person I swear I love so much, again, too much for my own good. The day I broke up with him, I was numb ha ha, for real. It only really hit me  the second day. I tell you, the second and third day were like, ok. I was drenched in tears. Ha ha what a good summary. My reasons for leaving were almost, even I want to slap myself... But I feel good now, though I still think of him almost everyday.
Oh, I made a new friend. He has the coolest name haha but I will not blog it/ about him.
Ok, I'll just add, he has a vvv nice smile :> This post doesn't make sense, I just feel like blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment