Monday, 26 August 2013

Hello kitty


I am actually thinking of getting a hello kitty tattoo tho I know I won't get it anyway haha firstly bc my parents will disown me and secondly my threshold for pain is.........hahaha noob la min noob wtv k nvm. I've never liked hello kitty before and I never understood why so many girls are so crazy over them hahaha I have a cousin (distant) who is the biggest hello kitty fan I know I swear to god EVERYTHING IN HER ROOM/CAR IS HELLO KITTY dude let me tell you guys that girl is mental I'm not even exaggerating when I tell you even her tooth brush is hello kitty. Idk if she's still like that but I last visited/saw her 5 years back?? And she was of legal age to drive already so I guess early 20s? Even her car ok she painted it hello kitty oh my but anw ya last night saw me falling in love (should be lust) with hello kitty 
 Hahahahaha my kitty tattoo and toilet roll. Tyng bought the roll a week ago and till today whenever I use I use the flip side instead just cause I'm afraid the print might leave kittys on ma kitty hahahahaha for real tmi ok stop but really it's more expensive but it's also of better quality. It's like the boxed tissue but in a roll form so yeah what's not to like something cute in the toilet and smoother too hahaha k night night kitties 

No comments:

Post a Comment